Friday, June 09, 2006

Finally Friday

Well today is supposed to be a gym day, but I have somewhere else to be...so tomorrow it will be!

Breakfast:
1 piece dry 100% whole wheat toast

Lunch:
Chic-Fil-A
1/2 Southwest grilled chicken salad with 1/2 packet ranch dressing (50 cal) and tortilla strips (80 cal)
Small fry
Medium diet lemonade

Snack:
Hazel Eye martini at Eyebar (haha)

Dinner:
Wendy's
Jr. cheeseburger
Sour cream & chive baked potato
Medium lite lemonade

Estimated Calories: 2,200
Calories burned: None

Lesson: God, get some good groceries and stop going out! :(

I'm gonna do at least 30 minutes tomorrow at the gym...

1 Comments:

Blogger Stef said...

Sorry I couldn't make it to Eyebar -- I went to a dinner party with friends and ended up eating WAY too much food myself. Hope you had fun!

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home