Saturday, June 10, 2006

Play Day

Breakfast/Lunch:
2 Eggo waffles (plain)

Snack:
Lemonade (while watching Sister Hazel perform live for practically free!)

Dinner:
1/2 of one of those ginormous turkey legs at Fairfax Fair - Celebrate Fairfax (where I won a $20 certificate to Mike's American Grill!)
1 ear corn on the cob w/ butter and salt
1/2 small diet coke (maybe 6 oz.)
Limeade

Snack:
1/2 sugar cookie
handful of M&M's
Fla-vor-ice pop (blue!)

Estimated calories: 1,200
Calories burned: None (maybe a tiny bit walking around the fair)

Lesson: Good protein and not a lot of carbs, good day! And I forced myself not to get the yummy french fries and such at the fair!

30 minutes at the gym didn't happen...maybe tomorrow. So busy with work and stressed with moving...I'm probably burning calories anyway! I hope... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home