Sunday, June 11, 2006

Sunday Starving (but not really)

Well, today was a long day...I only got to eat one meal. I was up until 5 am cleaning my room and throwing things away, and then I had to go into work from 2:30-6:30, so I really didn't get anything to eat because I was either sleeping or working.

Lunch/Snack:
Coke Zero

Dinner:
Lettuce wedge salad w/ bleu cheese dressing and slivers of tomatoes, cucumbers, eggs and bacon
1 flatbread cracker
2 bites wheat roll
1 cup pasta - tri color spiral noodles with broccoli, chicken, bacon and cheese. 1/2 white and red sauce (ate about 3/4 plate which I estimate 1 cup or less)
Water

Estimated calories: 800
Calories burned: None, but maybe a few because I was sweating last night organizing my room in preparation for the move!

Lesson: I guess I should have eaten more today, but it felt good to eat so little, and I wasn't even hungry all day...

And I'm a failure and didn't make it to the gym this weekend...but I figure I did slightly more than sit on my ass, so it's OK...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home