Monday, June 12, 2006

Eating on the Run

Breakfast: None (too busy at work)

Lunch:
Cosi
2 bites of romaine and all the fruit out of a salad I had made with pears, grapes and dried cranberries (I didn't like it because I'm a moron and picked a bad salad dressing that didn't go with the fruit, but I wanted the fruit so I picked it out)
1 bite of chicken corn chowder (which turned out to be spoiled, I think the cream was bad...we let them know, but I was sad I like that soup!)
1 fruit cup
Lemonade
1/2 slice Cosi bread

Dinner:
1 small breadstick
1/3 c. baked ziti (more sauce than cheese)
3 bites of ceasar salad
1 mini eclair & 3 mini canolis (about the size of my thumb)
Water

Estimated calories: 700 calories
Calories burned: None, but I did do a lot of running around the office and stressing, enough to make me sweat!

Lesson: Eating less is more, right?

2 Comments:

Blogger VP of Dior said...

darling, you MUST eat breakfast. it keeps you energized and less hungry later on in the day.

8:59 PM  
Blogger Stef said...

I agree with VP. Breakfast is a must, even if it takes a while to ease into it and get used to eating so early. And I worry that you're not getting enough actual food during the day, with just your 2 bites here and 3 bites there. Are you planning on eating more of the guilt-free stuff? Fruits, veggies, light proteins?

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home