Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Too Little Tuesday

OK well, I only ate once today because I figured it was enough calories for the whole day... :(

Lunch:
Chipotle
3 crispy tacos with steak, lettuce, sour cream, tomato salsa, and cheese (725 calories)
Chips with guacamole (660 calories) - someone helped me eat, but I ate most...
Pibb Xtra (I NEVER drink soda anymore, what's wrong with me?)

Estimated calories: 1,500
Calories burned: None

Lesson: I'm still hungry but I didn't want the calories. :( I know, eat more, not less...BLAH!

2 Comments:

Blogger Stef said...

Some WW tips on zero-to-low point meals for days like this:

- Carrots and celery
- Steamed veggies with a little light vinaigrette salad dressing
- A box of the Green Giant broccoli with low-fat cheese sauce

And even some of the lighter frozen entrees that are 4 points are only about 200 calories, and eating something in the evening helps keep your metabolism in line. I know it's hard to adjust to 3 meals a day, but all the recommendations actually say we should be eating more like 4-5 times a day. So it's okay to have days like this every once in a while when you have to, but see if you can space things out and find some really tasty low-cal alternatives.

But you're doing great at tracking all of this! Isn't it amazing how you look at food differently when you actually write down everything you eat?

7:03 PM  
Blogger Beakerz said...

I'm new to this blog of yours.

As a fitness service provider, I welcome the challenge of answering any questions you might have regarding what your goals are, etc.

I'm an interested party as a fitness professional is all.

thanks - and no, i'm not selling anything. How tacky would that be?

4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home