Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Back to Tracking

My horoscope today:
Stresses continue to ease, but still you are aware that this is a crossroad. You are choosing what is next in your life and circumstances continue to pressure you to take a stand. However, it's not time to pick your path by trying one alternative or another. It's your current thought patterns that will create your new reality over the next few months.

Well, I've been on a brief hiatus from tracking my food intake. Two weekends ago I moved, and though I didn't eat a lot, I didn't eat much that was healthy. But, I think I burned plenty of calories moving! I've been up and down with what I've been eating and my portion control. I don't think I've been doing too terribly.

Today I went back to the gym. Hooray! I forced myself to go and pushed myself while there. I did 25 minutes on the elliptical, which ended up being 1.7 miles (back to a 12 minute mile, then slowed down at the end).

I had one meal today (I know, BAD - eat breakfast!)...

Lunch:
On the Border
chips w/ salsa and queso (not a lot of queso)
1 1/2 crispy chicken tacos
2 chicken flautas
black beans
lemonade
water

Estimated calories: 2,200
Calories burned: 258
25 minutes on elliptical
a little stretching before

Lesson: Keep going to the gym, and TRY to eat breakfast!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stef said...

Welcome back!!! I hear you - I'm having a tough time being good with all the stresses that have come up lately. Congrats on going to the gym. That elliptical freaks me out, though. I'm so bad with my natural balance that I'm terrified I'm going to screw up, fall down, and really hurt myself. I stick to the good old bike and treadmill! :-)

4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home