Monday, July 10, 2006

G'day Monday

Breakfast:
3/4 Balance Carb Well chocolate caramel bar (190 calories) - hey I didn't have time to eat the WHOLE thing

Lunch:
Smart ones 4 cheese pizza (390 calories, 8 WW points)

Snack:
4 bagel chips (130 calories for 7)
1/2 Vitawater

Dinner:
1 1/2 small chicken breasts - caribbean style seasoned
1/2 c. white rice with kidney beans
sugar free lemonade (10 calories)

Estimated calories: 1,200
Calories burned: 300
5 minute warm up on treadmill
25 minutes on elliptical - 2 miles
walk across parking lot to gym (instead of parking closer haha)

Lesson: YAY good day! May every day be like this...

2 Comments:

Blogger Stef said...

Yay for you! How does it feel to be eating breakfast now? Are you feeling any difference in hunger or energy levels?

6:48 PM  
Blogger Asian Mistress said...

Well breakfast is a hit or miss situation...sometimes I don't get to eat it all - even a bar, I get distracted at work easily and don't have time before I go to work to eat at home...but I'm trying!

I was motivated to work out hard today after trying on clothes...yuck.

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home