Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Two Times Tuesday

Breakfast:
Balance Bar caramel chocolate (100 calorie)

Lunch:
Wrapworks - Kenny's BBQ (I guess this is 700-800 calories, not sure...) - had steak, black beans, cilantro coleslaw, corn & pepper relish, BBQ sauce, and garlic mashed potatoes in a spinach wrap...I ate all but 1/4 of it...
Lemonade

Dinner:
Smart Ones Mac & Cheese (270 calories, 5 WW points)
1/2 Vitawater (50 calories per serving, 1.5 servings per bottle)

Estimated calories: 1,300 calories
Calories burned: 344
30 minutes on elliptical, 2.5 miles
I felt good about my workout today because for one, I did 1 mile in less than my usual 12 minute time, and two, I pushed myself at the end in the last 30 seconds to run the last 1/5th of a mile to hit 2.5 exactly. Go me!

Lesson: Hopefully this streak will keep...

1 Comments:

Blogger La'Tina said...

keep it up hun!!! losing it is hard, but so damn worth it in the end. I stopped taking metro to work and eating after 7. also i have a few trips coming that require me in a swimsuit!!!

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home